Yes, if you want to take advantage of Office integration features when using Internet Explorer.
"Use the Trusted Sites zone for content located on Web sites that are considered more reputable or trustworthy than other sites on the Internet. Assigning a higher trust level to these sites minimizes the number of authentication requests. The user adds the URLs of these trusted Web sites to this zone."
If you add projects2.dewberry.com to your trusted sites zone, you willl have additional functionality such as reduced authentication requests and the ability to use Office integrations such as online editing and explorer view for document libraries.
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- If you want to add sites that do not require an encrypted channel, click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type the URL of a site that you trust, and then click Add.
- Repeat these steps for each site that you want to add to the zone.
- Click OK two times to accept the changes and return to Internet Explorer.